hey there lovely! you're never a bother; never have been, never will be. i love you
You know why I love AUs? Because the whole point of them is that everything is changed, and yet these two people are still going to meet and fall in love- that they’re so set in stone and so meant to be that you can change literally everything in a hundred universes and they’ll fall in love over and over again.
|me:||yeah, i'm asexual|
|person:||OH, so you don't have sex right?|
|me:||no, i just don't feel attraction|
|person:||wow, it sucks that you don't like sex|
|me:||i just told you it's a lack of attraction|
|person:||so can you like, not masturbate or something? have you never had sex??|
|me:||how is that even any of your business? and i just said th-|
|person:||i bet if you had sex with the right person you'd change your mind. you just have to do it the RIGHT way.|
|person:||maybe you should see a psychiatrist or something|
|me:||IT'S NOT A DISORDER OR LOW LIBIDO OR ANY OF THAT IT'S LITERALLY JUST A LACK OF ATTRACTION! WILL YOU PLEASE LISTEN TO ME WHEN I TALK!!|
|person:||i bet you're angry because you're not getting laid|
hey i know i have a lot of ASD friends for whom autoplay is a really awful thing so here is a really nice option, stay safe friends
1. Don’t listen to the voice inside your head that tells you that you are inadequate.
2. Don’t hang out with people who look for the flaws and can’t see the best in the people in their lives.
3. Recognise that each person is different and unique. There is no-one like you - and you have great attributes.
4. Take note of your efforts, and the progress you have made. You’ve already come far. You should celebrate that!
5. Appreciate others, and what you gain from them. Don’t see them as people who undermine you.
6. Remember that NO-ONE is perfect at all - and that other people struggle with the same stuff as well.
7. Go after what matters the most in this life: being loyal, and thoughtful, and caring, and kind.